Saturday, April 15, 2006

Haunted !!!

I can't believe that its been almost two months since I have posted!! Sorry about that, I have been very busy. I volunteer for the Red Cross again doing casework and have been taking care of some worrisome medical problems that have developed and three times a week I have been going to water arobics. I nearly had a heart attack two weeks ago when the IRS sent us a bill for $17,000, but so far our CPA said that while we do owe, we don't owe that much. Thank goodness, I don't want to pay for this horrible war or give one cent to G. Bush....

Yes, alas, according to my son, our poor little Casita is haunted, and not by a playful ghost, but by mean poltergeist who held him down and poked the pillow behind him. For those of you who know my son, he is normally a pretty level headed person, but this isn't the first time that he has been "haunted" by spirits. Some day, remind me to tell you the Mr Herzhog ghost story that both my daughter and son experienced.

Haunted or no, we are off again tomorrow for a small adventure back to the Olympic National Park. I am really excited for as I have been there before, this time we are going to spend some time there and just enjoy the ocean, etc. Watch this spot. Gas prices what they are, my plans to check out Nevada are currenly on hold and instead we are going to check out Washington State...

So, what have I been doing? We got a dish, actually we got three dishes, one for the Motorhome, and one for normal TV and the last one to get Japanese channel so we can watch Sumo. LOL, you know I love my sumo and I am really looking forward to that. The next basho starts in May, so we will be home for then, for sure.

No comments: