Friday, November 23, 2007

I just have to share this with you



While on Ebay I found a Red Cross Magazine for sale dated Sept 1918 and I thought it might me fun to read and see. Well, it was pretty much a lot of Red Cross propanganda, but I found some advertizements that were just so funny, particularly this one. "Your Boy Must Fight Cooties".

Tomorrow if I have time, I am going to post the best one, White Cross Electric Vibrator. Our outfit gives you the greatest curative agents - Vibration, Faradic and Galvanic electricity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I’m sorry to leave this message in your comment box, but I did not see an email address for you. I found your site through RVthereyet.com. I read your recent posts and enjoyed them very much. I enjoyed hte picture of the Cootie Paper!
I’m writing to see if you would be interested in trading links with me. I have a website called The Camping Machine (www.thecampingmachine.com) where I describe the travels and adventures of my young family in our travel trailer, including photos and videos, along with some feel-good stories in my blog.

If you would be willing to ad my site to your links I will link back to your site. I had nearly 1,000 unique visitors last month and my readership is growing, but I would like to add more links and readers. If you are interested in this please send me an email at campingmachineguy@gmail.com. Thanks very much for considering this and keep up the great work on your site.

Thanks,
Camping Machine Guy

2BIG4MYSIZE said...

I remeber boys had cooties back in 1st grade


Love the blog Lynne