1) Well one wimpy typhoon turned into a monster in the community. There was a lot of flooding and even more damage than we thought. I watched the Japanese news and it was scary.
2) Roy loved the idea of staying at the Buddhist Temple in October so he is going to sign us up today. Did I mention the price, $200 dollars per person for one night......
3) I think I am going to change the name of Casita to something Japanese and will decorate it with my beautiful Japanese art.
4) Pottery class was cancelled this week due to the typhoon and my poor half pot is rapidly drying out.
5) Two months and 3 weeks to retirement.